Emergency Electrician – Sydney
Round-the-clock access to electricity is a staple of modern life in Sydney. After all, electricity brings convenience and makes life easier for all of us. Just imagine living in a place where you don’t get to turn on electric lights at night, or where there’s no air conditioning to help keep you comfortable during the hot months. Indeed, electricity is an absolute necessity in today’s world, but using it does come with some risks.
Electrical problems such as exposed wires, circuit overloads, malfunctioning appliances, and downed power lines are hazards that can endanger both lives and property. That’s why if you are facing an electrical emergency in Sydney, it’s better to let the experts handle the challenge of getting everything back into working order. Call Scott Electrics today, and we’ll deploy our experienced and well-equipped electricians to take care of your problem as soon as possible.
We Handle All Kinds of Electrical Emergencies in Sydney, 24/7
Scott Electrics is your reliable partner for all your electrical needs in Sydney, New South Wales. Our licensed emergency electricians are on standby to assist you with any electrical issues you are facing, and our emergency vans are fully loaded with essential equipment to handle problems of any scale at any time.
We provide 24/7 emergency assistance to clients experiencing the following electrical issues:
- Downed power lines
- Live exposed wires
- Electrical sparks
- Smoking or melting fixtures
- Power outages due to power surges and faulty lines
- Overloaded circuit breakers
- Malfunctioning electrical appliances and fixtures
- Lightning strikes
Whatever electrical emergency you are currently dealing with, our expert electricians can help you fix the problem. On top of the City of Sydney, we also serve nearby areas in New South Wales, including Balmain, Chatswood, Epping, Gladesville, Lane Cove, Macquarie Park, North Ryde, Putney, and Ryde.
Stay on Top of Electrical Emergencies in Sydney
Even if your home or business establishment’s electrical system undergoes periodic maintenance, electrical emergencies can still happen. That’s why it’s important to know exactly how to stay prepared and what to do when disaster strikes. Keep the following tips in mind:
- Keep emergency numbers within easy reach, including those of your local fire department, your electric utility company, your local emergency medical services agency, and your trusted emergency electricians in Sydney. You may get in touch with Scott Electrics by calling (02) 9807 7408.
- Make sure your home or commercial property is equipped with carbon dioxide fire extinguishers that can handle electrical fires. Never use water to put out an electrical fire.
- Never attempt to fix or even touch fallen power lines and exposed electrical wiring. Doing so puts you at risk of electric shock, and you could inadvertently start an electrical fire.
- Seek immediate medical help if someone in your family or workplace has experienced an electric shock and has suffered burns, cardiac arrest, or loss of consciousness. Affected individuals also need instant medical attention if they are experiencing laboured breathing, irregular heart rhythms, seizures, muscle pain, and disorientation.
- If you have electrical appliances or wiring in your home that appear to be on the fritz, don’t use them. Call an electrician right away to get them sorted out.
- Keep electrical appliances and wiring away from water. If your home has experienced flooding or water has come into contact with an electrical source in your home, seek professional help immediately.
Contact Your Trusted Sydney Emergency Electrician Today
If you are facing a potentially dangerous electrical emergency, don’t delay. Contact Scott Electrics now to get in touch with our expert emergency electricians. Our crew is available 24/7 for immediate response to any residential or commercial electrical emergency in the Sydney area and surrounding communities in New South Wales.