Emergency Electrician for Bronte Residents – Available Now & 24/7
Well done, you’ve reached help for your electrical emergency. The very first thing you need to do is establish the sort of response you need. There’s a scale of emergency from needing help now to tomorrow will do, but with electrics, we don’t take chances. Scott Electrics can have a Bronte Electrician with you in under 60 minutes, so there’s no need to panic; help can be underway in a few short minutes.
Take a look at our Emergency Checklist, if there’s evidence of any of these four potential issues, act straight away.
- Have you got a problem with your switchboard? It will be obvious if the system keeps tripping out. It usually means the system is overloaded but this can lead to a more dangerous situation where the circuitry overheats.
- Do your lights flicker? This can be when you put them on or at random moments. When we check this sort of problem, it’s usually an overloaded circuit or sometimes it can be loose wires.
- Have you noticed your plugs sparking? When there are sparks, it’s a potential fire hazard as they can drop on dust or fluff, creating a combustible fuel supply. This is dangerous and you need an emergency electrician at your Bronte home as quickly as possible.
- Is there a smell of burning or smoke? Clearly, if you sense that something has overheated to the point that it is creating a burning smell or smoke, the problem is serious, and you need our Bronte electrician
Word of Warning!! – Do not attempt to remedy this situation yourself or even with a friend who thinks they know what they are doing. Under Australian legislation, only qualified and licensed electricians in Sydney can work on your home’s electrical system. Apart from being dangerous, any DIY in this situation would almost certainly violate your home insurance and leave your family at risk. Don’t take a chance with a quick fix. Call the expert Scott Electrics 02 9807 7408.
Here’s What to do Now to Get an Emergency Electrician to your Bronte Home
If you’ve got to this point in the page and you are still reading, then it’s obvious you need help. Whilst you are assessing the situation, switch everything off and carry out these few steps to clarify your situation.
- Go to your switchboard and turn it off. If it’s dark make sure you have suitable lighting around the home and proceed with a torch.
- Try and confirm what your problem is, so you can give some direction to the Emergency operator when you call.
- Leave your fridges and freezers closed and sealed until this is over if you can.
- Important medical equipment needs to continue functioning, so leave the power on to these appliances only, if you have them.
- Once you’ve completed these tasks, call Scott Electrics on 02 9807 7408. We’ll get our Bronte electrician to you within an hour.
Scott Electrics for your Emergency & all your Electrical Services in Bronte
With Scott Electrics, you’ll get a quality service every step of the way. That’s now for your emergency or for any other need you have for a Bronte electrician. Call 02 9807 7408 now. Read Less