24 Hour Emergency Electrician for Coogee Residents
Welcome to the Scott Electrics Emergency Callout page. We have created this page to give you quick advice and direction on exactly what to do to confirm you have an emergency and then how to get an electrician to your Coogee home. We can always get one of our standby technicians to your residence or business in under 60 minutes, so take a moment to evaluate the scale of your emergency.
- Are you having issues with your switchboard tripping constantly? This is a definite sign of overloaded circuits. The switchboard is doing its job by tripping but you cannot leave the situation as it may be an indicator of something more serious.
- Have you noticed a smell of warm rubber or plastic or even smoke? This is a clear indication that something is seriously wrong and needs attention immediately.
- Are there sparks coming from your sockets, plugs or appliances? Again, this is something that can lead to a fire. Any socket, plug or appliance that is sparking should be isolated until you can get an electrician to your Coogee
- Are the lights flickering? It may only be as you switch them on but could also be at intermittent times. This is usually loose wires but again, it could be something much more serious.
Of course, your emergency situation could be any one of a number of other things, but these situations are often overlooked as “not serious” when they could be. It is important to remember that in Australia, it is illegal for unqualified and unlicensed personnel to work on the installation, repair or maintenance of a home electrical system. Please do not attempt to fix your problems yourself. It is very dangerous; you would be putting your family’s lives at risk and possibly rendering your home insurance null and void.
Here are your Next Steps to Getting an Electrician to your Coogee Home
By this point, you must have decided you have an emergency situation and you want to call out our 24/7 emergency electrician in Coogee. Before you do this, just take a couple of steps to make your home safe and check off a couple of considerations.
- Turn the switchboard off. Unless it is essential for medical appliances, it really is best to close down the power to your home until your Coogee electrician
- Try and narrow down exactly what the problem is. This will help when you speak with our 24/7 call-out operator.
- Keep your fridges and freezers closed to help prevent premature defrosting of your frozen goods.
- Keep any essential medical equipment running. This would mean leaving the switchboard on and maybe running an extension cable from a good socket if the circuit the appliance uses is faulty.
Call Scott Electrics Emergency 24/7 Electrician Hotline
Whatever electrical services you need in Coogee, Scott Electrics can provide you with a reliable, cost-effective electrical services in Sydney that has gained awesome reviews and recommendations. Call now on 02 9807 7408 and we’ll get our Coogee electrician to you inside an hour. Read Less