Quality Electrical Services in Dover Heights
You might need an electrician in Dover Heights for all sorts of reasons, some of which may be planned while others are caused by unforeseen circumstances. Whatever the reason, you want to be sure you use a company that’s reliable and will do a good job.
At Scott Electrics, we have a broad range of experience in all sorts of electrical work. That includes urgent work that requires immediate attention and planned projects such as refurbishments, extensions and small alterations. For all of them, you can rely on us to do the job properly.
Why You Might Need to Call Out Dover Heights Electricians
Your home is probably the biggest investment you’ve ever made, so you need to keep it in good condition to protect that investment. This includes preventing deterioration that will reduce its value and your electrical system is a significant part of that.
Signs that you might need urgent attention from an emergency electrician in Dover Heights include:
- A total loss of power to your property. If no other nearby properties are affected, it’s a problem with your electrical system and may suggest your wiring needs attention.
- Flickering lights. This may simply be a bulb that’s about to fail but, if a new bulb does the same or more than one light is affected, the problem is more serious and requires prompt attention before it gets worse.
- Circuits frequently tripping out on the consumer board or fuses constantly blowing may mean that circuits are faulty or are being overloaded. This may indicate a problem with a socket or, at worst, may mean you need a full or partial rewire to replace old and worn wiring. If you have an old-style fuse board, this should be replaced by a modern consumer unit.
- Water damage to power outlets after a leak or spillage. This can cause fires and electric shocks, so you should immediately turn off the power and have the outlets and associated wiring checked out by a professional to see if repair or replacement is necessary.
- Signs of burning or smoke may indicate a faulty circuit or damage caused by a power surge. If you see sparks, hear crackling noises, feel warmth in switches or sockets, smell burning or see smoke, turn off the power and seek professional help immediately.
All the Electrical Services You Need from Scott Electrics
Whatever problem you have, get in touch by phone (02 9807 7408) on our 24/7 emergency number. We always attend emergencies within one hour and deal with problems quickly.
As well as repairs, we also provide a wide range of services that include system inspections, full rewires, smoke alarm installation, data cabling in Sydney, TV installation in Sydney, electrical switchboard upgrades, new lighting and upgrades, extensions and refurbishments. Anything to do with commercial or residential electrical services in Sydney, we can handle, and we undertake everything properly, promptly and at a competitive price.
Don’t take the chance of dealing with any electrical issues yourself because the risks are too great. Instead, leave it to the professional Dover Heights electricians at Scott Electrics by contacting us now and have complete peace of mind. Read Less