Searching for an Emergency Electrician in Rose Bay?
You’ve reached the Scott Electrics page for home and business owners who have an electrical emergency in Rose Bay. We’ve listed some quick details and checks for you to establish quickly what you need to do next. Initially, you must be clear about what has gone wrong and then if it fits the conditions set out below, you must call out a Rose Bay electrician to deal with your problem as quickly as possible.
Here are the major four scenarios that indicate you need help; read them carefully and compare them to your own situation.
- Check the switchboard; is it functioning OK? If your switchboard is constantly tripping out, it’s a sure sign of overloading. Overload creates heat if not addressed and this can cause fires. You need to act straight away.
- Check every socket and all your connected plugs, have you seen any sparks? If you have then this is not a good sign, you need to get an electrician to your Rose Bay home immediately.
- Go to every light switch and turn them off and on a few times, are your lights flickering? You may have noticed this in the past, even if it does not happen with this test. If you witness this again, act now and call out your Rose Bay electrician.
- The final sign is obvious – a smell of burning or smoke coming from your circuitry. Please don’t delay, act straight away.
One thing is for sure, if you have any of the above situations at home or in your business, you need to act straight away and must not attempt any of the correction measures yourself. Under Australian government legislation, only qualified and licensed electrical contractors in Sydney are authorised to install and repair your electrical supply. Scott Electrics is ready to attend to your home and correct your problems. We have a 24/7 operation for emergencies and can have an electrician at your Rose Bay home in 60 minutes.
The Next Steps Towards Getting an Emergency Electrician in Rose Bay
Now that you have carried out the four checks listed above, you need to take a couple of precautionary steps and then make that call. These things will confirm in your own mind what is going on and the emergency operator will be able to help you better if you can give an accurate account of your situation.
- Turn your switchboard off.
- Confirm what is wrong and where the problem is if you can.
- Put some tape across your fridge and freezer doors to stop family members from opening them.
- Medical equipment may need to remain powered up. If this is the case, make sure it’s the only appliance(s) connected to the supply and inform the emergency call-out team when you call them.
- Make the Call! – 02 9807 7408 and we’ll be with you inside an hour.
Electrician in Rose Bay with Precision Customer Service When You Need Help Most
Whatever your needs for electrical services in Rose Bay, you will always find Scott Electrics to be reliable, conscientious and reasonably priced. If you have an emergency, then you need to react now and get our team on your case. Do the checks listed above and pick up the phone to our 24/7 emergency operator on 02 9807 7408. Read Less